50+ Years of Innovation
Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Willowglen’s mission is to be a global leader in delivering industry-changing automation technology that radically improves operating efficiency, environmental stewardship, capital asset utilization, safety, and reliability of distributed mission-critical industrial infrastructure.
With solutions deployed across five continents, our international track record of project success extends across multiple industries, including Rail, Energy, Water, and Oil and Gas. Customers trust Willowglen’s experience in developing reliable and cost-effective solutions for their mission-critical challenges.
The Willowglen Advantage
Willowglen is very reliable with proven project delivery and with support available 24/7.
We partner with global centres of ML excellence and are constantly revinenting what is possible.
We work closely with our clients to tailor our work to their requirements. Our long term repeat clients show this focus.
Our people are our greatest strength. We have an exceptional team of experts in industrial automation.
Willowglen Drives Project Success By:
- Developing enterprise-level integrated control systems based on leading-edge research and industry best practices.
- Cost effectively designing and manufacturing specialized hardware and/or software for specific project requirements.
- Pioneering industrial automation innovation.
- Raising the bar on safety, flexibility and efficiency.
Willowglen Systems is Committed to:
- The pursuit of a continuing quality program to provide products and services which embody excellence in design and execution, and which deliver to the requirements of our customers,
- The continuous improvement of all company processes, and
- The strengthening of our partnerships with our key stakeholders: our customers, our employees, our value-added resellers, our chosen suppliers, our investors, and our partners.
We take the time to listen and understand each other, and this fosters feelings of mutual trust, safety, camaraderie, and well-being.
We are a customer-centric, responsive, and, collaborative organization. We are quick to learn, adapt and respond to changing circumstances.
We value and support innovation thereby allowing people to be actually innovative. We are always striving to deliver superior solutions.